Study Meetup (Europe / South Asia) for Part 2

I’ll be restarting the regular meetups for the Delft FastAI group on Sunday mornings (11am CET) after each of the part 2 sessions each week.

There’s a group of us who worked through part 1 together when it ran live earlier this year, but new faces are always welcome!

This is an online meetup group mainly focused on checking in on concepts / ideas / practices that were brought up during the live session earlier in the week.

https://www.meetup.com/delft-fast-ai-study-group/ to register with the group and sign up for the individual sessions. (We are also on Discord at the #delft-fastai channel and that’s where most of the communication around the meetings (i.e. links people want to share etc) happens.).

17 Likes

YES !!! I’ll be joining ! Looking forward to get to know more people here.

8 Likes

Hi Alex! Thanks for organizing! Are these meetups IRL or online?

Online. We have a lot of people from various time zones and locations participating. We had this same group for part 1, but I think there will be some new people this time round.

2 Likes

The Discord link seems not be working?

Join the fast.ai discord, then navigate to the #delft-fastai channel, I guess, would be the alternative way. Maybe it doesn’t work if you’re not already a member?

2 Likes

To access Discord you’ll need to have followed the invite link in this topic:

4 Likes

Ah this is fabulous! Thank you for organising, I would love to join you for these :slight_smile:

1 Like