Lesson 2 - Computer Vision: Deeper Applications
This topic is for official updates and information regarding lesson 2. Only admins are able to reply to this thread, so please subscribe to topic notifications to ensure you don’t miss anything. You should also follow the general course update thread.
Note that this is a forum wiki thread, so you all can edit this post to add/change/organize info to help make it better! To edit, click on the little edit icon at the bottom of this post. Here’s a pic of what to look for:
- Detailed lesson notes - thanks to @hiromi
- Lesson notes - thanks to @PoonamV
- Lesson 2 in-class discussion
- Links to different parts in the video - thanks to @melonkernel
- How (and why) to create a good validation set by @rachel
- There’s no such thing as “not a math person” by @rachel
- Responder - a web app framework built on top of Starlette
- Post about an alternative image downloader/cleaner by @cwerner
- A tool for excluding irrelevant images from Google Image Search results by @melonkernel
- Machine Learning is Fun - source of image/number GIF animation shown in lesson
- A systematic study of the class imbalance problem in convolutional neural networks, mentioned by @jeremy as a way to solve imbalanced datasets.
- References in video