Part 2 course signups now available

OK signups have opened up again - just got this email:

I have just been in contact with the finance team and the registration page is now open until next Tuesday (18/10). I’ve also updated the event page to reflect this.

1 Like

I’m so excited to start this! Thank you so much for organizing another Part 2 session with Diffusion models. At work

I signed up for the class with the wrong email - how do I get the email changed to this current account?

Just send me a PM with your receipt

2 Likes

Sorry about the stupid question, but I just signed up and not sure what to do next (haven’t received any mails so far). Where do I get the link to the first lecture tomorrow?

(this thread is probably inappropriate for the question but the forum dedicated to the v2 course hasn’t appeared to me)

1 Like

Same question here.
Do I need to do something else. Besides the booking confirmation, I did not receive any email regarding the Course "fast.ai Practical Deep Learning for Coders: Part 2“, which should start tomorrow.

Thank you for your help.

I just received an message from the External Engagement Team of the School of Information Technology and El that I will receive an email with an invitation to join the course forum (where the course materials and live session information is distributed) either this evening or tomorrow morning.

I haven’t received that email yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Signed up! Looking forward to doing this :slight_smile:

You can send your receipt to @jeremy and he’ll add you to the part 2 discussion forum.

Do we all need to do this?

That’s what he says - you can either wait or PM him.

1 Like

I can see the v2 forums now and have access to everything. Can’t wait for the lectures to start.

So the lectures are at 1 AM pacific time? Signed up last night but haven’t received the email regarding the v2 forum yet.

1 Like

May be some delays in the communication of the registrars, Jeremy mentioned we could DM him to receipt to get access :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have got access to group. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I have a receipt for signup to the course but have not received any link or information, signed up last week @jeremy

Hi, I have enrolled (and paid) but I did not get an info mail (perhaps it was deleted when cleaning up my spam).

I mailed to the ITEE external engagement, and I got a link to sign up here on this forum. It is now a bit unclear to me how I could gain (or should have gained) access to the lecture.
I am sure I am clumsy and missing the obvious but could anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Louis

1. You should be able to access the course topic here: https://forums.fast.ai/c/part-2-2022/57 (if you can’t see it, post a message here in this thread)
  2. Here is the Lesson 9 official topics (contains tons of resources, the very first link will take you to the lecture): https://forums.fast.ai/t/lesson-9-official-topic/100562
1 Like

I haven’t received/found any confirmation mail yet even though I enrolled last week.

But then I followed @soumendra’s instructions and I am able to access the course topic.

Thank you very much!

Hello everyone!

I signed up for the course last week but there was an issue with the payment. I paid for the course on Monday morning (EST) and got a receipt, but I still haven’t gotten access to the course.

I’ve sent a PM (on this forum) with my receipt to @jeremy and emailed the UQ ITEE team. Any other suggestions to get access to the course? I just joined the forum so maybe my message went to spam or Jeremy is just busy and swamped with messages after reopening signups.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m really excited to learn about Diffusion models!