Part 2 course signups now available

I have enrolled and paid, got the receipt, but I’m not able to access the course topic. Any ideas on what should I do next? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I received an email from the ITEE saying that all late signups will receive access automatically on the 17th.

2 Likes

@SamuelNM I am in the same boat as you. I enrolled, have the receipt, but can’t access the course topics.

Any updates anyone?

Registrations are processed on Mondays (Australian time). I just did registrations for this week.

1 Like

I still didn’t receive any email or link to access Part 2 even though I have the receipt of payment. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Can you PM me the receipt please?

Sent! Thanks a lot!

Hi @jeremy,

I am interested in participating in Part 2 of the course. I do share my learnings back with the community, but don’t have a github repo that is popular. I thought I will pitch my background here and hope to qualify for the scholarship.

I have been interested in this fascinating field of Deep Learning, and did DL for Coders 2019 to get started (thanks :slight_smile:). My interest peaked in NLP + Transformers thats when I decided I want to dedicatedly pursue this topic and build something interesting. I have been on learning sabbatical/bootstrapping on ideas for over a year now.

Over the year, I got comfortable and confident with this tech, and have been participating in community hackathon events to apply my skills. A few of the hackathons I participated are below -

Cohere NLP Embed Hackathon
Cohere NLP Classify Hackathon
OpenAI Whisper Hackathon
Amazon KDD Cup - Search

All the code for above solutions is available on my Github Repo.

I was looking forward to participating in the upcoming hackathon on Stable Diffusion and was looking for resources to learn in depth about it, that is when I came across this course.

I hope I am able to be part of this ongoing course, and apply the learnings and share it back with the community.

Thanks again for all the hard work you put in these courses, I, for one have definitely benefitted from this, and hope to pay it forward when possible.