Part 2 course signups now available

I just processed all the registrations that got sent to me by UQ admin this morning, so please check you email! Once you accept the invite, you should see the part 2 category listed on the forums home page.

4 Likes

Last I checked, I havenā€™t received the mail invite yet. @sairam6087 @yaegerknight Have you guys gotten your invite yet? :crossed_fingers:

The admin folks did mention that some registrations wonā€™t come through to me until Monday. Feel free to PM me your receipt if you want me to add you sooner.

1 Like

Itā€™s strange, Iā€™m registered for Part 2 and I just accepted the new invite that I received a couple hours ago, but Iā€™m not yet seeing the Part 2 2022 category displayed on the forum home page or a notification that Iā€™ve been added to Part 2 like I had seen for Part 1.

Thanks a lot, Jeremy. Really appreciate your reconsideration. Looking forward to the part-2.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been able to sign up through the link on the website @jeremy - strangely the course doesnā€™t appear on the university course page, nor any of its search results.

Hope someone will be able to help me out - loved the original part 2 and would love to attend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is registration for the course over? Canā€™t find it on the sign up link. Guessing I missed the 7th Oct deadline.

1 Like

Me too; I cannot see the payment link now.

1 Like

I was there well before the deadline (I made sure of it :sweat_smile:) so something else must have gone wrong; perhaps it was removed befor the deadline?

In that case Jeremy will put some update. I am also looking to register too.

There are new admin folks at UQ, so I guess they might not quite have everything running smoothly at the moment. Iā€™ll see if they can re-open signups on Monday. Watch this space please!

2 Likes

Perhaps it was due to the timezone difference :thinking:

Oh right yeah - whatever was stated on the site would have been Brisbane time, and perhaps some folks thought it was in their local timezone.

Iā€™ve contacted UQ to see if they can reopen signups on Monday. I doubt Iā€™ll hear back until tomorrow since itā€™s the weekend now.

1 Like

Would love if it was opened, or if I can email someone in the university to enroll in the course.

1 Like

Just received this reply:

The registration page was set up to close on Friday to allow time to get the email addresses - I had intended it to be open until midnight, but for some reason it became unavailable at around 3pm. I contacted the finance team yesterday afternoon to see what can be done, but I wasnā€™t able to get in touch with anyone who could assist before COB.

I will update you on Monday morning on whether I am able to have the registration link reopened.

4 Likes

Hey, Jeremy. wanted to sign up for this course but there was no sign up link or as such available. Was there a problem? Cuz I really want to take this course!

1 Like

Thatā€™s great canā€™t wait

Thank you very much for the follow up, Jeremy. Much appreciated!

thanks Jeremy. I also tried on Friday, just before the deadline. But couldnā€™t sign up. Hoping to sign up on Monday!

Thanks Jeremy! Iā€™m realy hoping weā€™ll get to sign up.