Hi guys! Hope you’re all safe and doing well .
After lecture 8 of this year’s course, I have wanted to do a deep dive into the application of natural language processing. Applications in NLP like text classification, language translation, abstractive summarization, and question answering seem really appealing and something I would love to do!
So for the past week or so I have tried to build a study schedule by collecting all the best resources and was hoping to get the input from you guys on things worth looking into. This is what I have come up with till now!
→ Fastai V4 Part 1 NLP Lesson:
→ Fastai NLP Course:
Blog Posts and Videos:
- State of Transfer Learning in NLP by Sebastian Ruder
- Jay Alammars blog posts:
- FastHugs: Sequence Classification with Transformers and Fastai
- FastHugs: Language Modelling with Transformers and Fastai
- A Walk With Fastai2 - Text by @muellerzr
- Tutorial - Transformers by Sylvain
- Library that integrates Huggingface Transformers by @wgpubs
- Hugdatafast: hugginface/nlp + fastai by @Richard-Wang
Maybe others who are interested in doing an NLP deep dive as well could follow along and we could start a study group for the same!