Fastbook questionnaire solutions- MegaThread

Hi,

I have started referring to the Fastbook

Each chapter has a questionnaire. the group has several wikis for Questionnaire solutions. I am grouping each together and have noted which are missing/I could not find. Please share and update links so that this will have references to each questionnaire

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

7 -missing

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

13 -

14 -

15 -missing

16 -missing

17 -missing

18 -missing

19 - fastbook_sols/19_learner_sols.ipynb at master · spiyer99/fastbook_sols · GitHub

20 -missing

17 Likes

if people are struggling to answer the questions it’s because they haven’t understood all of the chapter and need to review it, and i think that’s the purpose of the questionnaire.

i don’t think giving them the answers is helpful.

1 Like

Thanks @joedockrill for the feedback

In general, I also feel it helps to have a reference to check if your understanding is correct and how other people are interpreting it/different layers, understanding and explanations of similar concepts. Personally, I find it useful – and helps me to think and see things from others point of view.

Threads for many chapters already exist, I saw. New to this community. If this is not a good thread, I will delete it

7 Likes

Don’t delete! It’s useful to have these as it invites discussion towards the solutions, so I disagree (and if it was unwanted Jeremy would have said so). We can all learn and there is no “answer key” to those questions, hence why these threads are valuable. And having a Table of Contents to find all of these ones in existence is extremely nice as well. I’ve also Wiki-fied the first post so as folks generate more helpful threads later on we can link to them :slight_smile: Good initiative @kamaldas

7 Likes

Thank you @muellerzr
Appreciate your feedback. new to this group … thanks for the guidance

3 Likes

Hey guys, not sure if this thread is inactive. I’m working on the fastbook questionnaires for chapter 13 onwards. I’ve done chapter 13 and 14. I’d really appreciate the feedback.

3 Likes