Study Group in Brazil

Hi!

Would anyone been interested in forming a study group in Brazil?

We can create a virtual study group with Slack.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi @ibacaraujo I am from Colombia, I am very interested in any Latin American group.

1 Like

Hi @ibacaraujo , @victorarias_25 …

Nice to meet you.

I am very much fan of stay focused here on the forum where we can talk to a broader range of people… Sure we can collaborate with other because we are from South America but let’s not isolate from the other countries.

I have been supporting some fellows around for a few weeks in everything I can we are all in the same boat :smiley:

If some of you guys need help just raise a hand here and feel free to create focused “topics” around problems or invite me to debate something.

1 Like

sure @willismar thank you

Thank you @victorarias_25. I am also interested in such a group.

Great, @willismar. I understand, we can stay focused here, but I believe the study group formation can contribute to boost and add to our learning. Thank you for your support!

I totally agree with that.

To me I just don’t want to have to open another software, to look at and talk there or to have to exchange messages in real time, because I believe this don’t give space to think rationally. That’s why I prefer forums than Chat applications.

What can you two suggest to give enough space to we think and answer and also be productive without real time chatting ? Can you think on a model we can organize ourselves ?

NĂłs temos um grupo de estudo em BrasĂ­lia que se encontra toda semana.

3 Likes

Nossa que sensacional , moro em Sao-Paulo.

@willismar Yes, I understand and I agree with you. I really like your point! We can think in some ideas. I will take a look at another zones to see something similar to what you describe.

@fredguth Que show, Fred! Em termos de ferramentas, vocĂŞs se organizam aqui no fĂłrum mesmo?

A propĂłsito, estou morando em SĂŁo Paulo.

Nós temos um grupo de whatsapp e conseguimos um espaço para nos encontrarmos todas as terças. Repassamos os vídeos juntos e tiramos dúvidas uns com os outros.

@fredguth Bem legal o grupo de estudos. Estou em SP, mas acho interessante acompanhar

Eu acho que podemos nos organizar aqui pelo fórum mesmo. Particularmente, acho que é a melhor ferramenta porque deixa registrado o histórico e depois é fácil encontrar alguma discussão com a busca.

1 Like

Isso mesmo kra … vamos nos apoiar e apoiar todo mundo e fazer o network !
Fazer amizades pelo mundo a fora !

@fredguth sou de Brasília, onde vocês se encontram ? Como faço para participar do grupo aqui ?

Te passo o link.

Algum grupo foi criado (Whatsapp, Telegram, Slack)? Podem passar o link para participar, por favor?

Oi, Marcos, pensamos em manter a discussĂŁo aqui pelo fĂłrum mesmo!

2 Likes

Tambem estou aqui ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fala pessoal! Muito boa a ideia de realizar grupos de estudo por regioes! Alguem de BH por aqui? Acredito ser melhor manter a comunicacao aqui em um primeiro momento.

Fred. Sou de BSB, qual o link do grupo? Para eu ficar mais a par dos encontros. Obrigado!