A category to share the different projects that we have completed/plan on working.
This thread takes inspiration from Share your work here ✅.
Here is the summary mentioned again:
Show us what you’ve created with what you learned in fast.ai V2! It could be a blog post, a jupyter notebook, a picture, a github repo, a web app, or anything else. Some tips:
The easiest way to share a notebook on github is to install the gist it extension . This will only be possible if you use a platform that supports jupyter extensions, such as GCP. Otherwise, you can create a notebook gist by clicking File->Download to get your notebook to your computer, and then follow the steps from this SO post :
- Go to https://gist.github.com/YOUR-GITHUB-USERNAME/
- Click ‘New Gist’ on the upper right corner
- Open the folder in a Finder/Explorer window on your local computer
- Drag the file into the text box (the ‘code space’). This should fill the space with JSON looking text for the
framework of the notebook content.
- Copy/Paste the full file name (e.g., mynotebook.ipynb) into the filename box, and give a description above.
- Create the Gist!
If you want to have folks on the forum look at a draft and give feedback without sharing it more widely, just mention that in your post
You can also just use a reply to this topic to describe what you did - preferably pasting in a picture or two!