Paperspace setup help

Thanks, I’ve used that code @arul_bharathi

Here’s another promo code to use: XQE34TW

Enjoy!

Here is my referral code if anyone wants to use it: UEVOJTK

Hello all,

Paperspace is rejecting my temporary password that I received in the email. Ive tried setting up 2 machines, and neither would accept the temporary password. I have a mac and tried command-v, command shift v, and manually typing the password in. Anyone else have this issue?

@dillon @dkobran Could either of you approve my fast.ai account please. Mail id is shalinnijel@gmail.com.
Thanks!

@dkobran @dillon That was quick. Thanks!

And this is my referral code … in case anybody is looking : RA5WLNN

@dillon @dkobran Could either of you approve my fast.ai account, mail is kaybrempong@

@dkobran @dillon Thanks guys, I appreciate your quick response
This is my referral code: QPGTIGP

Use it to get $10 in credit while I in turn get $15

Hi, @dkobran @dillon another request to be approved. email is username@gmail

hello, @dkobran @dillon . could you please approve me? my email is my username@gmail

My referral code: PRPKKDM
Use it to get $10 in credit while I in turn get $15 and plz give out your referral code to ‘pay it forward’ :slight_smile:

Thanks, I was able to use your referral code.

1 Like

Could you please share how you went about using the ssh command. I am from a non-CS background, so please don’t spare any details. PS: I have setup the VM based on fast.ai template and entered the password and I get “packet_write_wait: Connection to x.x.x.x port 22: Broken pipe”. I am using Firefox on Win10 PC laptop.

Were you able to resolve it? I am running into the same problem

Can you search through this forum for my comments; I am pretty sure I published the details of the commands for ssh, maybe in another topic. I am non cs too, nice to connect with you; get back to me after searching.

Hey, @dkobran @dillon could you approve me as well? andreas@username

I faced the same issue. I typed in the password and it worked, for some reason copy-paste of password from email just did not work for me. It also does not help that you cannot see the password that you type or paste, not even asterisk!!

It’s a pleasure @probabilityfilter

check out

For a step by step guide.

This is for a Mac, I am on Windows. I have gone through it in the original version by @reshama