New Study Group Formation

I am in the process of making a study group compromising of anyone wanting to start from scratch in learning the principles of the fast.ai curriculum. I live in the US on the Central Standard Time Zone. I didn’t have a laptop for the past 4 months and wasn’t able to make any progress with the fast.ai curriculum since then. I was going through the course alone for a while but now I hope to find partners to study with. This is because I’m a firm believer that doings things together is much more productive than trying to handle things alone.(S/O to @bbrown for making such an excellent study group)

I left off on Lesson 4 before my laptop broke but I am willing to start on Lesson 1 again for the sake of the group. So that no one feels left out and and so that we can help each other moving forward. I plan to use discord as a means of meeting up and communicating. I want to know if anybody is up for it before really finalizing things.

I want to host a meeting this Saturday at 8:30pm CST, let me know if any of you guys would be interested.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
-Obi