Interested in study group?

Hi,

I started the deep learning course, chapter 1 yesterday.
My plan is to do 1 chapter a week.
Anyone interested in collaborative learning by having a weekly meet-up?
I live in Melbourne (GMT+10)

cheers
Norbert

@nhenseler, myself and another guy will be meeting next wednesday May 18th, at 7:30am New mexico time. feel free to reach out and let me know if you would like to attend.

Hi Carlos,
happy to give it a go.
That should be 3:30pm, May 17 for me.
Can y send me a Zoom (or similar) invite?
cheers
Norbert

i will send you one 15 minutes prior. looking forward. Take care Norbert.

I would also like to participate if possible. I am just starting the first chapter, so I may not have much to contribute, but I would love to sit in and listen at the very least.

sounds good!

1 Like

ups. 7:30am New Mexico (GMT-6) is actually 11:30pm Melbourne time.
Let’s try.

Hi @nhenseler ,
I would be interested in this study group. May I know how to join?

I believe @CarlosD is going to send a zoom link ~15 minutes prior to the start of the session. However, I have not gotten confirmation from him that I will be included. Hopefully we can both join in!

1 Like

guys let me know if you received the meetup link. please.

1 Like

Sure thing

I’m in waiting!

Hey amay, we had our meeting one and half hour ago. hope to meet you another time. take care.

Thanks for informing @CarlosD. I got stuck in an office meeting. Hope to join next time. Do we have any whatsapp group for this too?

I received the link. Many apologies for not making it. I live in OK and was under the impression that we were in the same timezone as NM. So when I checked at 7:30a my time and didn’t see the anything, I figured it had passed. Would love to try again next week or whenever the next meeting will be. Thanks for the effort!