Interested in study group?

Thank you for catching the time discrepancy. yes, 6:30pm new mexico time.

For any one interested in joining a study group (regardless of how far you are in the course or beginning.) with the objective to listen, share, ask questions and discuss anything related to Fast.ia.

Our Next Meeting will be Wednesday, June 1st at 6:30pm, New Mexico US, time.

If you are interested in attending the study group, send me a message 30 minutes before the meeting time and you will receive a link within 30 minutes.

Looking forward.

Hey Guys,

I am thinking of scheduling the next meeting for Wednesday June 15, 6:30pm GMT -6
Does this suit?
If yes, please share your email.
I will send out a Teams invite.
If y have any particular topic y like to discuss, please share as well.

cheers
Norbert

1 Like

Hie Norbet, count me in, though only getting started today, will try make this one count.

@CarlosD
Count me in!
Email - amaytrivedi1212@gmail com

looking forward.

I have send out an invite
@Suffoh please share your email

For any one interested in joining a study group (regardless of how far you are in the course or beginning.) with the objective to listen, share, ask questions and discuss anything related to Fast.ia.

Our Next Meeting will be Wednesday, June 29th at 6:30pm, New Mexico US, time.

If you are interested in attending the study group, send a message to this discussion 30 minutes before the meeting time and you will receive an invitation link.

Looking forward to the next meeting.

2 Likes

Still having the study group tonight? I am interested.

Would love to join the next get-together if possible. My email is oliver_libaw@yahoo.com .

and/or perhaps there are others who are just now starting the course and are interested in a new biweekly meetup???

I’d like to join the next meeting. Email is yingbinzhang25@hotmail.com
Thank you!

I have added you to the meeting and sent an updated Teams invite

Hi Oliver. I just started today, and would be interested in forming another meetup. Not sure how far I’d be behind the existing one. i’m just outside D.C. usa. matthewramsdell@icloud.com

Hi, everyone
hey, @nhenseler +1 me too, but started course today I’m I too late to the party?