Image Cleaner in gradient not displaying images or the buttons

Hello,

I am running image cleaner in gradient (paperspace) jupytper notebooks and its not display the images or the buttons along the bottom. If I right click on the image placeholder i can open the image in chrome so the link to the image is correct, looks the widget is struggling to display it for some reason. Also i cant see the buttons along the bottom. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thanks

1 Like

Same issue. I think itā€™s something with the notebook setup? Doesnā€™t work for me in Firefox or Chrome. If you open up the console it looks like a security issue:

Refused to load the image ā€˜blob:https://ni95jske.gradient.paperspace.com/2c718930-4a74-46a7-9463-b62c215897b0ā€™ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: ā€œdefault-src https: data: ā€˜unsafe-inlineā€™ ā€˜unsafe-evalā€™ā€. Note that ā€˜img-srcā€™ was not explicitly set, so ā€˜default-srcā€™ is used as a fallback.

The image URL itself works fine if you open it up in a new tab (shows the correct image).

I posted this in the other thread:
@resolver101757 @ProustIdee I verified this CSP error and we just pushed a fix into production so you should be all set. Let me know if you continue to encounter this. Sorry for the trouble ā€“ our CSP policy was a bit too tight

Hi Daniel,
Iā€™m still encountering this issue with fastai 1.0.59. I was wondering if you had some further info such as where the push you mention was to (i.e. fastai or another source) and what the other thread is. Thanks in advance, it would be great to get this feature working.

@dkobran Hi. Iā€™m experiencing similar issues.

Hi @teacherc,

Can you let me know if this is happening in the Gradient Notebook UI or are you trying it in the JupyterLab interface that a Gradient Notebook provides (tab on the left hand side of the running notebook)? Can you try both and let me know if this still occurs?

Hi @joshua-paperspace. I got it to work in JupyterLab. Thank you!

Hello,

I am also unable to run the ImageClassifierCleaner in Paperspace.
Has anyone been able to find a fix to this issue?