Thank you for adding me!

@pnvijay So thats means you don’t have version 1, check it like that

getattr(fastai, '__version__', '0.7')
0 Likes

(Gaurang Swarge) #25

@herchu Thanks a ton for the calendar, it makes life much easier,

0 Likes

(Vijay Narayanan Parakimeethal) #26

Thanks @Kornel. I did check the fastai folder and found the version.py file. It has the version mentioned as 1.0.6dev0. But I am not able to see that via the fastai.version command.

If I run getattr(fastai, ‘version’, ‘0.7’) or getattr(fastai, ‘version’, '1.0.6) I get the response as 0.7 or 1.0.6.

0 Likes

Can’t wait to see it!

0 Likes

(Vivek Prabhu D) #28

Thank you Sir. I am looking forward to the course.

0 Likes

(Sathyaraj T) #29

Thank you.

0 Likes

(Matthieu Dutel) #30

thank you!

0 Likes

(Pramoda Sahu) #31

Thank you so much sir. What will be the India timing?

0 Likes

If you download the calendar provided in the first post, it should display the timings in your local time-zone including the change that occurs in November due to the US moving out of daylight savings.

1 Like

(Pramoda Sahu) #33

Thanks a lot, I got it.

0 Likes

(Sudarshan) #34

When the course starts streaming will the link for the stream be made available somewhere here?

0 Likes

(Aman Dalmia) #35

Thanks @jeremy, looking forward for an exciting sessions.

0 Likes

(amir shehzad) #36

Thanks Jeremy. It will be 6:30 AM in Pakistan. Can’t wait to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Raghu) #37

Thanks Jeremy. Can’t wait to join from London even though it will be like 2:30 AM. Anyone from London joining? We can create a group or followup on a meetup to discuss Have a Slack channel?

2 Likes

Thanks, this helps. One question:
Will there be a compilation of the video lectures for future reference?

With regards,
Jeremiah

0 Likes

(Jeremy Howard (Admin)) #39

You should ask in the relevant category; click here: #part1-v3:utc-0-uk-eu-west .

0 Likes

(Laurent S) #40

Hey Raghu, we already have a slack channel with a bunch of Londoners (and other folks in the same time zone), see https://forums.fast.ai/t/late-night-study-group-in-london-uk/26001 and join us!

0 Likes

(Carlos Vouking) #41

convert_time

Hi from Belgium; I just wanted to make sure I don’t miss the start of the gracious gift by Mr. Jeremy; the fast.ai live course V3. So excited, I can’t wait to be part of this great moment.

2 Likes

(Paulina Herra) #42

Hi @jeremy, I know I read it somewhere and the answer was yes, but I have to ask: after the streams ends, is the video going to remain available?

0 Likes

(Sergey) #43

Yes they will. It is written in the firs message in this thread

Recordings of the lectures will be available immediately after the lesson ends - although we would ask that you really try to join live if at all possible, otherwise you won’t be able to interact during the class.

0 Likes