Full notes and transcripts now available

To quote from the announcement:

We’ve been so excited to watch the thousands of people working their way through part 1 of Practical Deep Learning For Coders, and the buzzing community that have formed around the course’s Deep Learning Discussion Forums. But we have heard from those for whom English is not their first language that a major impediment to understanding the content is the lack of written transcript or course notes. As a student of Chinese I very much empathize - I find it far easier to understand Chinese videos when they have subtitles, especially when it’s more technical material.

So I’m very happy to announce that the course now has complete transcripts (available directly as captions within Youtube) and course notes for every lesson.

Thanks @bckenstler and @lin.crampton !

7 Likes

@jeremy @bckenstler @lin.crampton Thank you so much! I’m reviewing part 1 right now and the captions are particularly useful. I extract the captions to to quickly lookup key concepts and techniques. Your work is saving me a ton of time and helping me learn more effectively.