Are there any resources to learn computer vision in a fastai way?

Are there any resources to learn computer vision in a fastai way?

Deep learning and computer vision for images seem to be a pretty powerful combination. So I want to learn computer vision, but I hope I can learn it in a fastai way. Is there any resource for that? What I found was simpleCV This looked good, but I found it was already a few years after it was not maintained.

I’m not 100% I understand the question but if you want to start now, you should try to follow along with the online meetup described here A walk with fastai2 - Study Group and Online Lectures Megathread otherwise wait for v4 of the fastai course.

I agree with @foobar8675, this study group is excellent for the practice part. For the theory I recommend Andrew Ng Deep Learning Specialization - one of the modules is dedicated to computer vision.

Or wait for Jeremy and Sylvain’s book coming out shortly ( which would be an excellent resource guide)

Deep Learning for Coders with fastai and PyTorch: AI Applications Without a PhD https://www.amazon.com/dp/1492045527/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_xkcrEb3VZK8ZC

Thank you for the answers. But what I wanted was not deep learning related to vision, but computer vision related to libraries like OpenCV or Pillow. I seem to have vaguely asked the question.