About the UTC+0 UK / EU West category

If you’re in the UK or Western Europe, or in a time-zone near UTC+0, or just want to connect with folks in that group, here’s the category to do it. (Even if you’re not in that group, feel free to join in here if you wish. The same timezone will just make it easier to connect in real time and narrow down the group size so that it’s easier to connect locally.) For more information about these local categories, see this post.

I suggest that you create separate topics in this category for things like:

• Course discussion in your native language
  • Organize virtual study groups for people in your time zone
  • A topic that sets up a system for organizing local in-person study groups (e.g. using a Google Sheets or similar)
  • Discussion of DL topics that are specific to your region
  • …or anything you think will be useful to you and your fellow students.

Be bold and creative! What ideas can you come up with which will make your learning journey better, and help you connect with like-minded people?

Note: this is a wiki thread, which means you can edit this post. Feel free to edit it in whatever way you and your fellow students decide is most helpful.

6 Likes

Hello everybody,

hopefully there are other people from the UTC+0 timezone to join this virtual study group?

I am based in Vienna/Austria if somebody wants to work through the material in a local study group.

Best regards
Michael

1 Like

i am her from Denmark

Good morning everyone here watching from UTC+0 timezone!
I am watching Lesson 1 live right now from Germany and am excited for it to get started (though 3:30 is not my usual time to get up :wink:). Anyone else live right now? Hope to share some thoughts through this forum / a virtual study group along with the course :slight_smile:

Greetings, Lisann

Hi Lisann!

I am watching live as well … looking forward to share thoughts and ideas =)

Good morning from Italy!

Greetings,
Riccardo

1 Like

Hello,

I’m based in London, in case anybody is keen to form a local group.

Cheers.

Hi all. I’m about 4 days into Part 1 of the course, really enjoying it so far. I’m from the UK but currently living in Sierra Leone west Africa, which is the same timezone as London. Is anyone else just starting / started? Cheers

Hi there - is anyone in this time zone doing the “in person” course starting today?

I’d like to start a study group if you’re still interested.