About the Part 2 (2019) category

Thank you Jeremy. I am really looking forward to the new course. Fastai is an incredibly supportive community - now it’s time to learn some more directly from you!
All the best to everyone in the course

2 Likes

Thank you Jeremy, eager to learn and build awesome things with fast.ai part 2.
It is incredible how “fast” time goes and yet release after release, in every iteration you guys wonder us… very happy to be part of this community.

1 Like

Thanks, @jeremy for the invite. You are doing wonderful work. I am looking forward to the course.

Thank you Jeremy for the invite!
I’m looking forward to implementing our own AGI now that we’re a super group!

thk you so much. Best things in life are for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the lovely invitation!

Anybody participating from Asia time zones?

Wow, this is certainly the happiest news for me today! I was just struggling with my headache attack and this totally blew the pain away. Part 1 is the best deep learning MOOC out there and I cannot wait to start on the new Part 2.

Since the day I fell ill and suffered one after another of misdiagnosis and maltreatment, I really wanted to make my own tiny contribution to better our healthcare system. Since I was at home in my medical leave from school, I took one MOOC after another, but still completely lost without a clue about what it takes to build and train SOTA-level models. I thought that it is just me being not smart enough, that AI really only belongs to the extremely talented and privileged, those who study in elite universities with big budget and PhDs.

Part 1 really makes me believe that even a commoner like myself can do deep learning and build something useful to society. Jeremy, the way you teach the class is so selfless and empowering. I am so blessed to have got to know you, the class you have created, and the wonderful community here you have built. Thank you!

13 Likes

Jeremy, I’m really thankful for such an opportunity.

Being part of this fantastic community makes me grateful, and I hope to be able to learn and share more than I could in the past.

Fast.AI is one of the most amazing things happened to me in the last year.

Thanks to all of you to be part of the Fast.AI family!

1 Like

Great feeling to be invited for the live Part2 of v3. As all of us know and declare, fastai is the best training available to put oneself at the top of the art right at the cutting edge. And sure part2 will provide the foundational part with ML techniques. Thank you @jeremy

@twairball many people from Asia zones.

2 Likes

Thank you for the invitation. Looking forward to yet another exciting learning journey

Thank you very much Jeremy for the invitation. I am looking forward for the course.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of part 2. @jeremy you have taught me some of the best things in deep learning via this course. Deeply grateful for this and hope to learn more.

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation Jeremy, looking forward for another excellent course!

This is another boring thank you post like everyone else :grin:. But really, thank you fast.ai team for giving me and loads of others opportunity to learn deep learning. It was really fun in part 1 and I know it will be as well for part 2.

Awesome! Thank you for making all of this possible and free for everyone. This truly is democratization of (cutting edge!) AI for everyone, I am very excited to be a part of this! Looking forward to part2v3, can’t wait for it to start!

Looking forward to understanding and applying the depth of deep learning knowledge in V2. Thanks Jeremy.

Thank you for the invitation. I’m very honored and look forward to the lectures & experimenting with your awesome material!
I’m particularly grateful for you clarifying that it’s OK to follow “out of sync”. I sleep deeply in SF late afternoons and evenings this really helps me to just be excited to join!

(P.S.: The calendar files don’t seem to work for me on Mozilla Thunderbird’s calendar, but I didn’t figure out what’s wrong yet.)

Timisoara study group is soul-stirring about this news.

Awesome!!! So excited to be here!!

@jeremy One thought, I know this is OOT but I’ve heard from afew others who I have recommended the course to coming back to me saying the level of coding is not something they’ve seen before, do u have any plans to do a coding course? I’m sure there’s going to be huge following for that.

Thank you team Jeremy. Can’t wait to continue the best course I ever took.

And a big thank you to all of you. All your questions, answers, code examples, etc. are really inspiring and motivating. I love this community.

Keep up the good work

1 Like