About the Part 1 (2020) category

Thank you very much for the invitation, Jeremy! Looking forward to it!

Wow, just like others, this is indeed a nice surprise for year 2020, will do my best to contribute, have some cool ideas towards integrating v2 with automatic data pipeline and deployment section.
P.S.: thanks for book link, just pre ordered it now, can’t wait to see book in my hand.

Woa! I feel like superman right now :stuck_out_tongue:

I am just speechless thanks @jeremy

:star_struck::star_struck:Made my day!! Thank you​:pray::pray:

Fantastic. Super excited! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. :star_struck: :star_struck:

Excellent news … have been waiting for this invite email since the day you had announced the in-person class … thanks so much for this invite and looking forward for the classes to begin .

Very excited to be included! Looking forward to checking out the newest version of the library

1 Like

Thanks for the invite! Just today I was revisiting some real practical use of v1 and thinking I need to update this to v2. I’ll get on that now!

So honoured and humbled to receive the invite. Look forward to learning and contributing.

Thank you for the invite Jeremy! I am excited to be back!

Thank you for the invite Jeremy

1 Like

@jeremy Thanks for the invite! How can we get involved in the library? Isin’t most of the work already done? Is there a list of to-dos we can start with?

Best is to just start using it for whatever interests you. You’ll probably find some holes in the docs, missing features, or things that don’t quite work right. Then tell us about them so we can fix them! :slight_smile:

(Or if it all works great for you, tell us about that too…)

3 Likes

Thanks Jeremy! Really looking forward to v2 version of fastai.Loved last years part 2 and have gone through some of the notebooks for v2. Fastai has been an amazing opportunity to learn and grow and contribute to a community and looking forward to growing more and contributing more

Thanks Jeremy!
I am excited as always for upcoming and early opportunity to contribute!

Thank you @jeremy for the kind invite.

It is wonderful news for me personally.

Once again, kudos to you, @rachel and the entire Fastai team for the cutting edge work that you all have been doing for everyone’s benefit.

I have learnt a lot from the earlier course and my limited interactions on the forum.

I will strive my best to participate and contribute as much as I can.

1 Like

Suvash, I’ve been thinking about getting a box myself as I’ve been working on a Nvidia 1070 mobile GPU (and additional cloud resources when needed) so far. What does your setup look like? Mind writing a post about it?

3 Likes

That’s so great!
Thank you for the invitation @jeremy
How to attend the live lecture? Will it be aired in the fastai website?

It’ll be streamed through YouTube Live - details will be posted closer to the time.

4 Likes