Will the 2020 course be live streamed?

Hi, obviously this is about the 2020 course and not the 2019 course, but I wasn’t really sure where else to post this. I’m interested in watching the lectures in real time, if possible.

1 Like

Jeremy has already announced this, and you received a notice if selected to view it. If not you’ll have to wait until when the recordings of the course is released :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, thanks for letting me know. I’m a newcomer here so please excuse the bad question!

If you don’t mind me asking a follow-up, do you know if the fastai v2 library’s notebooks will be the ones used in the class? I’m wondering if I can self-study with the latest and greatest. If you know where some of these questions might be answered, I’ll happily accept a link to said resource! Thanks for the help.

Well I’d also recommend my study group, as we cover v2 :wink:

(I will add though this has scatterly been asked a lot). On the notebooks, Jeremy usually has them up on GitHub (obviously without videos). He’s also done a code walkthrough as well for v2

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

Do you have a link for the course 2020?

You’ll have to wait until either the end of this month if not early august when it’s officially released :slight_smile:

2 Likes