Note: This is an INCOMPLETE wiki please contribute!
The hiring pipeline varies heavily across startups/companies.
Usually, it’s a few traditional Data Structure & Algo rounds followed by ML focussed interviews. Although these might vary heavily.
DS & Algo Focused Resources:
- Cracking the Coding Interview
- Compiled list of 600+ Q&As for Data Science interview prep on Stats, Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Computer Vision
- interviewqs.com tri-weekly mailing list that emails you questions focusing on DS
- interviewqs.com question archive (incomplete) Contains many practice questions SQL, Pandas, theory/understanding, and more!
ML Focused Resources:
- Machine Learning Interviews Slides by Chip Huyen, Machine Learning Interviews Book (incomplete)
- Podcast Episode w Chip Huyen on ML interview advices and hiring
- Machine Learning Interview Prep by AstronomerAmber, Contains Phone Screen questions, Coding sessions, ML System Design etc
- Applied NLP by @nirantk , Contains Programming Tips, Applied NLP and General Interview
- Data Science Interview Assignments by @pratikbhavsar
- Data Science Interviews - Contains theory and practicals like sql, python
- Data Science Interview Preparation - Contains theory, advantages, disadvantages, types of problems to solve for traditional machine learning algorithms.
- Confetti AI - Contains practice exams, questions, and guided curricula for ML, software engineering, etc. by @meric
- Acing AI - Acing Data Science Interviews and Machine Learning System Design
- workera.ai - report about various ML/DL/DS/SE roles + tests measuring your DL/ML/Math/Algo/DS/SE/AI knowledge + certification + jobs -> a deeplearning.ai company(Andrew Ng)
This is a wiki where we can collect & community source the best resources for preparing for interviews in 2020.