Weekend study group in SF

Anyone down to create a weekend study group in SF? I plan on booking a room at USF on Saturday 10:00AM - 3:00PM recurring till the end of the course.

UPDATE For March 31st: The office will be closed this Saturday for Easter. Moving the study group to a Philz coffee 2 blocks away at 300 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94105. They have pretty good wifi and some out door seating which would be great depending on the weather. I’ll be there from 9-10ish till sometime around 3-4.

See you guys there!

Schedule:

Saturday, April 7, 2018
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Deep Learning - Student Study Room (Confirmed) SFH 513 - Bloomberg Terminal Room
Conference Style for 8
Saturday, April 14, 2018
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Deep Learning - Student Study Room (Confirmed) SFH 517 - Study Room
Conference Style for 8
Saturday, April 21, 2018
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Deep Learning - Student Study Room (Confirmed) SFH 517 - Study Room
Conference Style for 8
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Conference Style for 8

6 Likes

Yeah I’m down for that. Let me know what room!

I’m in as well :+1:

I’m in, though won’t be able to make it till 1pm on Saturdays. Sundays work better for me.

That sounds great! I’ll be there

I can also make it

I’m in, but won’t be able to make this weekend.

I’ve booked room 513 from 10am - 3pm on Saturdays through the entire course with the title - “Deep Learning - Student Study Room”

Everyone is welcome! We can definitely extend or the time or add Sunday in the future.

See you guys there!

7 Likes

Idem!

Thank you for setting this up. I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

The 513 room is open now. Everyone is welcome.

We’ll be heading to lunch be back in an hourish

Looking forward to hearing what you all got up to today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t realize this was a thing, I’ll be there next week!

UPDATE: The office will be closed this Saturday for Easter. Moving the study group to a Philz coffee 2 blocks away at 300 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94105. They have pretty good wifi and some out door seating which would be great depending on the weather. I’ll be there from 9-10ish till sometime around 3-4.

See you guys there!

1 Like

Hey I’m here. Are you around?

Heading back soon just finished grabbing lunch

Just got here in black amazon hoodie sitting outside

Hey sorry, decided to study at home, when I didn’t see anybody.

Let’s do next week though!

I’m down to study tomorrow. There’s a nice place called Joy’s Place close to my hostel (611 Post St). If not we can go back to Philz.