Watching Lectures again after Live stream

Would we be able to watch lectures again for future reference after live stream and would they be removed ? Can we download those lectures for our convenience ?

1 Like

Yes that’s possible…
The links won’t die but please don’t share them with anyone till 7 weeks,
After that it will be made open sourced to all…

3 Likes

Yeah, links won’t be shared. I was asking for clearance of doubts through watching if they persist for International fellows . Could you tell for how long will they be up ?

That’s why we have these discussions forum…
Till YouTube exists…
Just wait for it to kick-start and then everything will be crystal clear

1 Like

You can use youtube-dl to download the lectures from YouTube.

2 Likes

Does downloading live videos work with it ?

I’ve never tried downloading a live stream. You should download after the live stream ends.

Watch out, though: if you want to start watching after 2 hours from the beginning of the stream, you won’t be able to do that as long as the live stream is on. It buffers for 2 hours tops. When the streams end, the lesson will be watchable for its full length. So, for us south europeans, we can watch “live” (or “shortly-delayed”) if we wake up and start watching between 2.30AM and 4.29AM!

Hi! Does anyone know where we will be able to get a link to livestream?

It isn’t the time now…
It’s 7am for me…
Check your Timezone

1 Like

@ecdrid yeah, I know.
I just wondering, will we get an email with the link or will I have to find it in a special thread?

2 Likes

It will be in a thread probably named as Wiki Lesson 1…
Don’t worry it will be easily accessible as it’s pinned generally

1 Like

Looks like I’m not just the one who hasn’t been able to sleep in excitement. @ecdrid :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes