Tools used for creating videos

What tools can be used to create video lectures of deep learning?

I just use Jupyter Notebooks and OBS :slight_smile: You can also look into Manim potentially if there’s something you’d like to animate, but typically I get by with just those two (and maybe powerpoint)

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing. I have tried those tools (Its amazing)

1 Like

Hi! @HafizAhmadHassan Create compelling deep learning video lectures using recording tools like OBS Studio or Camtasia. Add interactivity with Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides. Enhance your content further with unique features from the MX Player for a customizing your videos.

1. A camera :camera_flash: for create
  2. SDXL Turbo can generate EDIT: from few steps static image.

Regards

EDIT: that model I had on my mind, there are mentioned other leading models in the ‘benchmarks’ graph:

https://huggingface.co/stabilityai/stable-video-diffusion-img2vid-xt

Sorry, my mistake was:)

I’m not exactly an expert at making videos, but I’ve figured out that having the right tools is super important, especially when you’re trying to make those deep learning video lectures. I’ve been using Movavi for my video editing. It’s pretty easy to use and comes with lots of cool features that let me make my videos look more professional. I can trim parts I don’t want, stitch different clips together, add text, and even throw in some cool effects to help explain the tricky stuff.

And when I need to get pictures or diagrams ready for my videos, I turn to an online photo converter. It’s a handy tool that lets me change picture formats easily and quickly, without messing up how they look. This way, everything in my video looks sharp. These tools have really made it easier for me to create educational videos, even though I’m not a pro at editing.