Text is illegible Prediction/Actual/Loss/Probablility

hello;
I have created a prediction model, based on what was explained in lesson 2 by JH. I have a doubt that I don’t know if it is a configuration problem or if I did something wrong in the algorithm. When I included the following instruction "interp.plot_top_losses(5, nrows=1) the result is as follows

The text with the results information is illegible because one text is mounted on top of another. Does anyone have a clue how to correct this problem?
Thanks

Have you tried to increase nrows? You are passing nrows=1 so all predictions are stuffed into that one line and since the corresponding texts are wider than the images they overlap. You can give each image more space by spreading them over several lines (nrows=3 say). Another thing you could try is passing figsize=(20,5) (fiddle around with those values) which tells pyplot, which plots the figures, to use more space of the notebooks canvas.

2 Likes

@benkarr Is correct in both solutions. On my first go around of the chapter, I left the code as it was
interp.plot_top_losses(5, nrows=1), changing the nrows value to 5. However, as I was watching the lesson, I saw that Jeremy had the following line of code there instead: interp.plot_top_losses(5, nrows=1, figsize=(17, 4)). This should achieve a reduction in the figure size that you’re looking for. Try out different values depending on your screen size! :grin: