Tensor size mismatch

My notebook is here:

The specific error is here:

RuntimeError: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 138, in _worker_loop
    samples = collate_fn([dataset[i] for i in batch_indices])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/fastai/torch_core.py", line 99, in data_collate
    return torch.utils.data.dataloader.default_collate(to_data(batch))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 232, in default_collate
    return [default_collate(samples) for samples in transposed]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 232, in <listcomp>
    return [default_collate(samples) for samples in transposed]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 209, in default_collate
    return torch.stack(batch, 0, out=out)
RuntimeError: invalid argument 0: Sizes of tensors must match except in dimension 0. Got 700 and 332 in dimension 2 at /pytorch/aten/src/TH/generic/THTensorMoreMath.cpp:1333

Caused by this code block:

tfms = get_transforms(max_rotate=20, max_zoom=1.3, max_lighting=0.4, max_warp=0.4, p_affine=1., p_lighting=1.)
data = ImageDataBunch.from_csv(path=BASE, folder=f'train', csv_labels="train.csv", ds_tfms=tfms, sz=sz, bs=bs, xtra_tfms=[rand_resize_crop(sz)])

I believe this is due to the images being different sizes, but I thought that get_transforms would take care of that. I have also tried explicitly adding extra_tfms to crop.

Clearly I am missing something, any help is appreciated.

The name you have to pass is size, not sz.

Thanks.

This got me a new error that I don’t understand. Should I make a new thread?

TypeError: 'AxesSubplot' object is not iterable

Caused by this line:

data.show_batch(rows=1, figsize=(7,6))

Link to notebook:

Just curious here. Did you do the validation split from the training set manually before calling from_folder? I had done that and saw this error. When I backed out and let the library do it by passing valid_pct=0.2 as an argument to from_folder I was able to get past this error.

Sorry for late reply, but no I had not done that.

This was definitely a result of my not having the proper transformations set