Study group in Taiwan

Hi,

Good day!

Anyone interested at joining our study group in TPE, pls drop me a message with your email. I will add you at our Slack.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Hi Junxian,

I would like to join the study group in TPE. Please add my email: aidahaliti@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Aida

Hi Aida,

Great! I just sent you an invitation to our Slack fastai-taiwan.

Talk to you soon!

Hi Aida,

Please confirm if you have received the confirmation. Thanks!

Junxian

Hi Junxian,

Would like to be added to the slack. elona_shatri@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hi Junxian,
Good morning~ I would like to join the study group in TPE. Would you please add me into the group? My e-mail address: dreamweaver0314@gmail.com
Thank you very much~! :slight_smile:
Daniel

hi Junxian
I want to join the study group in TPE
Would please add me into the Slack group?
Email: a09930185@gmail.com

Hi Junxian,

Would like to be added to the slack. hseyilishih@gmail.com

Thank you

Will add you shortly!

Hello, I’ve just launched a topic on fastai study groups to gather feedbacks from the organizers and participants in order to list the best practices and also to avoid some gaps.

You will find more information in this post. Thank you if you have a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile:

Hi Junxian,
I would like to join the study group in TPE.
Email: haojiunlo@gmail.com
Thank you

Hi

I would like to join the study group in TPE. Would you please add me into the group?
My email address:smingyi.hsu@gmail.com
Thanks!

Ming

Hi

I would like to join the study group in TPE. Would you please add me into the group?
My email ccshenyltw@gmail.com
Thanks!

Chiang

Welcome! Added you to the group!

Does the TPE study group meet regularly? I’ll be in Taiwan next week and would love to meet some other people learning with fast.ai!

We just met last weekend and we don’t have a fix meet up schedule. How long are you staying in TPE?

I’ll be in Taipei this coming weekend and the next. Actually if you don’t mind I would be happy to join the slack channel. Technically Taipei is the closest big city to me :slight_smile:

Sure! What is you email address?

hey!

my email: kungyc@gmail.com

sjliao at gmail.com . Please help to add me. Thanks.