Study group in Spain

Hi!
I am Jose, an AI student here at fast.ai. I am organizing an study groupd for spanish people here in fast.ai. We are very motivated group that are decided to master AI as fast as possible thanks to the power of teaming up with other motivated people here.

Si eres español y te gustaría estudiar en equipo con otros españoles igual de motivados que tú escríbeme y te abriremos las puertas.

Hi,
I am Anton, I am student at computer science in the University of Alicante. Would be great to stay in touch with you.

Jose, count me in, let´s do it, Im an Asturiano living in Barcelona (and previously in Silicon Valley), great to join your group

Hi everyone,

I am Christian, BS/MS in Math from (and living in) Bilbao, getting this course in order to improve my real world application skills, as well as having new insights on the topic.

Currently, I am on the v3 Deep Learning’s Part 1 from the recently uploaded videos (and notebooks). Hope to stay in touch with you.

Hi Christian! Que tal?
Puedes añadirme a Whatsapp y te cuento por ahí: 628635268

Hey all! I’m in Barcelona (previously in San Francisco). I looked around on Meetup and didn’t see any fastai study groups yet in Barcelona, so I went ahead and created one: https://www.meetup.com/Barcelona-FastAI-Study-Group/

Working on finding a space with a projector/tv - I think the basic format will be to watch a lesson video together each week, then discuss, come up with project ideas, show/tell stuff from the previous week. Starting with 2019 Lesson One in a week or two.

Hi Taker,

Let me know if you received my message or something went wrong.