Study Group in south of Germany

A coffee sounded great.
Unfortunately, I can’t make it on 27th, have to go to a birthday party then :<.
Maybe next time?

Cheers,
Laura

So as we are supposed to introduce ourselves: my name is David, I studied law at the University of Munich (LMU) and am currently doing my law clerkship (“Referendariat”). I have always been a web developer since high school and hope to get some data science skills I can apply to my profession.

Hey hey, guys! Anyone in or near Berlin?
I am Shreyas, working in the domain of Self-driving cars and also run this meetup in Berlin.

Would be great to grab a cup of coffee sometime if anyone of you is here!!

Hey Shreyas, I’m in Berlin but it seems we’re the minority! Whatever happened to Berlin being Germany’s tech capital? :sweat_smile:

I’m happy to start a study group – is there anyone else in your Meetup that is taking the course?

Hi @Greg, @Carsten, @timo, @avinash_cm,
is our meeting tonight happening? I could probably join at around 9?
I will try to start a group chat, as Jeremy mentioned somewhere…
Best, Marc

Hey hey Zach! Not that I know…

Morning, guys! Anybody else awake? This time it’s even harder than last week, damn daylight savings time… :wink:

Hey there,

tomorrow evening there is a free machine learning meetup in munich ( usually with free pizza and drinks ). I will be there from 7 PM. Would be great to meet some of you in person:

Best regards
Carsten

somehow I never read this thread, but I’m also in Berlin :slight_smile: Since the first part is almost over, I guess I’d be happy to meet during the second part (lectures 8-x).

Best, Sebastian

Hi!
I am from Munich as well and would like to join the study group. When will you meet up the next time? @Carsten @marcmuc @timo @avanish_cm @Greg
Best, Peter

Hey @sarnthil!

Quite late but I am studying in Karlsruhe and want to go to Open Codes soon. Afaik it is still open, when do you have time?

Hi,

I am Imran from Frankfurt, started out with Practical Deep Learning for Coders 2019 edition. If any study group around this area, I could gladly join in :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I’m new in Munich and I’ve completed ML1, DL1 2018 and I’m going through DL1 2019. Looking for study groups if any available.

Hi @Buddi Practically we both are in Germany, may be an online study group for this time zone would be my suggestion. What do you think

Hi, I`m Munir from Ulm which is right between Munich and Stuttgart. I finished Ian Goodfellow´s DEEPLEARNING-Book and started DL1 2019. I would like to join a study group.

Hi, I have just started a discussion thread on fastai study groups to gather feedback from organizers and participants to identify best practices and avoid some gaps.

You will find more information in this post. Thank you if you can take a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile:

Anyone in Stuttgart? I would be happy to meet up and exchange ideas on starting a study group.

Hello, is someone from Aachen or the region interested in grouping up?

Hi, I am Yusun in Stuttgart. We could meet/contact.

Hi zache,
I’m located in Berlin, too.
I just started takin the course and was wondering if there is any study group in Berlin. Did you build a study group or maybe found a one?