Study group in Seattle?

(Vikas Bahirwani) #1

Hello Everyone, are there folks taking this course in Seattle area?

All the Study Groups
(rkj) #2

yep, I am in the Seattle area :slight_smile:

(Vikas Bahirwani) #3

Cool. Let’s keep in touch. May be get together once a week for study / working session.

Do you live in Seattle or Eastside? My email is vikasbahirwani@gmail.com - email me and we will go from there.

Thanks
Vikas

(Kaitlin Duck Sherwood) #4

I am in Vancouver BC, but my husband aspires to come down to Seattle twice a month (and I aspire to come down more like once a month). ducky at webfoot.com

(rkj) #5

sounds good, will email you . Do you have an idea where can we find the live stream links?

(Vikas Bahirwani) #6

Not yet. I am hoping we find that out by tomorrow.

(Vikas Bahirwani) #7

Hello Kaitlin (Ducky). thank you for responding. We can always touch base as and when appropriate for you folks. I will start an email thread to figure out the logistics. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to studying together.
Vikas

(rkj) #8

Hi Kaitlin :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you as well. Let us know whenever ur in town :slight_smile:
-Rana

(Vikas Bahirwani) #9

I dont think i have all your emails so I am going to use this thread to set up the first meet/study session.

How about later in the week? Say Thursday / Friday evening? May be we can code a fresh Python Notebook as far as Jeremy did in Lecture 8?

@ranakj thoughts?

Thanks
Vikas

(rkj) #10

That sounds good to me, week days around downtown is better for me, weekends east side is better. We could also do remote :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

(Vikas Bahirwani) #11

Agreed. I would prefer like 6 pm during a week day so we can meet in Seattle or we can always do remote.

Which will work better for you?

(rkj) #12

I caught a flu this week, won’t be able to make it for meeting. Lets share here what our study plan for the weekend is! How does that sound?

(Vikas Bahirwani) #13

Sorry to reply late. Your plan does sound good but unfortunately I rushed through Part I to be able to finish prereqs for part 2 but now I realized that I have to do Part I nicely.

So I am actually on to doing pieces of Part I first and a bit behind the class now by two weeks :frowning:

(Omkar V) #14

I realize I’m late to the party, but is anyone interested in forming a study group for the Fast AI ML course? This is different to the Deep Learning course