Study Group in Chennai

Hey Guys,

Let us use this topic for study group and meetups. We can organize regular meetups and webinars. We can use a Slack as Discussion group to discuss the competitions, personal projects and more.

Let us join together those who are interested in Chennai and make something more.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yeah sure

Yes… let us do it. Thanks for taking the initiative.

Hi Everyone. looking forward to a powerful learning

I’m staying​ near SRM, Main campus and would love to attend if we’re organizing anything nearby.

1 Like

Hello guys,

We will plan for meet as soon as possible. .

Here is the slack group. Come and join us https://dschennai.slack.com/

Hi Sanyam Bhutani, i am also staying near SRM, main campus. Actually i am final year student. Do have any plan on starting meetup here itself in campus.

Guys, I have been using Tensorflow to build my project. But for this course, they are using Pytorch. So I started to learn Pytorch lately. Wrote this tutorial to use Pytorch efficiently to build model using torch.nn classes and functions. So check out this brief tutorials about Pytorch’s torch.nn module.

Hi I am currently in Riyadh. so wont be able to join any meetup immediately.

can i get invitation for pavankumarpinnelli7@gmail.com

I am looking to use google colab. what are you guys planning to use?

I think this channel invite only ,add me in this group.
subhrajit.makur@hotmail.com

Sorry guys, Please use this link to join the slack group.

Please join in the slack group. We can start planning for meetup.
          If any one have any ideas about meetup please share me the details.
          We will discuss about that.

Has anyone received any mail from fast.ai regarding YouTube live link ?

Hi guys,
I am Arul.
I am basically based out from Chennai but currently working as a data scientist in Vancouver. I would like to keep in touch with the DL and Fastai Enthusiast in Chennai and move along in a virtual space and connect with all of you!

1 Like

can i get an invitation - arulbharathi.india@gmail.com

Hello Arul,
You can join the slack community via the link I have posted above. Please check the link.

Thursday, October 25, 2018
6:00 PM

Institute of Analytics - Global Webinar on Machine Learning- https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/758565061
Please join who are interested on Machine Learning Special topics.

Good afternoon, I’ve just launched a discussion thread on fastai study groups to gather feedbacks from the organizers and participants in order to list the best practices and also to avoid some gaps.

You will find more information in this post. Thank you if you have a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I joined the slack group. Any meetup / workshop planned in Chennai?