Study Group in Bentonville, AR

Is there anyone in Bentonville, Arkansas who wish to join the study group

@nareshr8… Yes. I am in this area and just start following the 2019 part1 class. See you post this a while back. Did you finish it already?

@Bin I’m in the Bentonville area. I’m just starting as well.

Hi Nick, nice to meet you here. how is your progress going? Do you know more folks around here working on this course?

@Bin @mizzourah2006 I have completed 3 lessons. Working on understanding on the third lessons. How’s it going for you.

@Bin @nareshr8 I too just completed the 3rd lesson. I kind of brushed over segmentation as at this stage in my work life I see more value in the standard computer vision as well as NLP options. It’s going pretty well, before I stumbled upon Fastai I was reading some books and taking some other courses in PyTorch, so I think I have a pretty good understanding of what is going on. Looking forward to the later lessons where it sounds like we’ll dig deeper into PyTorch itself.

Hi, I just started a thread on fastai study groups to gather feedbacks from the organizers and participants in order to list the best practices and also to avoid some gaps.

You will find more information in this post. Thank you if you can take a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile: