Study Group: Hyderabad

Not a post which belongs here but Anyone here from Vizag?

Hey guys, can we use google colab for this course. And one more thing, can we do a meetup over the weekend to discuss matter related this course, this will be beneficial to all us, and if u guys have already planned, please inform me about the venue. Thnx.

Better we can plan weekend Meet ups

Guys I’m stuck on setting up GCP. My Instance has been successfully created and
gcloud compute ssh --zone=$ZONE jupyter@$INSTANCE_NAME – -L 8080:localhost:8080 also executed but i’m unable to access instance via localhost:8080/tree. Any troubleshooting ideas?

Can we have a meetup tomorrow? Because I will outstation for 2 months from 28th.

Hi all, For this week we’ll have a group call (hangouts) and plan meetups from the following weeks. I have shared a form link in the India Study group thread. Please fill it if you are interested in participating in the video call.

Guys,

@tdchaitanya @riteshc6 and I had a group call on Hangouts. We thought it’ll be a good idea for us to discuss on the morning class by Jeremy in the evening same day around 8 PM and clarify any doubts. We’ve also created a WhatsApp tostay informed. Interested folks can join us for the call and the WhatsApp group so that knowledge sharing gets better. Please drop a DM to one of us with your email and mobile number if interested.

Hey were you able to solve this? I had the same issue when I tried returning back.

No, tried it again today with updated instructions but no success. Going for other options

Do you have an ssh key set up?

I don’t know exactly how to figure out ssh key setup, but the instance was showing ssh turned on.

what os are you using on your local machine?

macOS

I use mac too. I just created a new project and worked on it. Now I am wondering if it will connect back again. Fingers crossed. If it works will let you know.

what did u do after installing google cloud sdk on pc using terminal window

After sdk installation, gcloud init and followed the steps according to the document given in the course page.

I have posted my error, can u see this https://forums.fast.ai/t/platform-gcp/27375/242?u=riteshc6 post and suggest any correction

have you tried specifying a path to the rc file? I had a similar problem for a different thing and it was solved by specifying a path instead of using the default path.

hey, add me…my email id: pksw4u@gmail.com and mobile number is 9668222145. thnx.

No, which path did u specify. pls mention