Study Group: Ahmedabad

Hello Folks,

People from Ahmedabad, let’s use this topic for local study groups and meetups. Looking forward to great collaboration and learning.

3 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for creating this topic. Was looking for some like minded people :slight_smile:
I am in Gandhinagar, currently studying in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. Let’s see if we can grow this into a community.

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Let’s wait for another week time then plan to meet. I have office space available so we can meet over there. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey,
I am just starting out this course and would love to join the study group if you guys went along wth it!
My introduction:
I’m a Computer Enginnering student in the last year and am looking to build a career in DL. I have just started this course but I’ve already completed the Deeplearning.ai specialixation so I might be able to catch up if you guys are far away.

Regards,
Jayam.

Hey,

Apologies for late response, I’ve been busy with college work and assignments. Just got some time to look into fastai. As for the previous meetup, it didn’t happen.

Unfortunately. I have been away for a couple of months and therefore the meetup didn’t really take place. Although, we can start it up again if you’re interested.

Also, maybe we should get more people first. Prepare a better online presence and then go along with an offline meetup.

Thoughts?

Hey,
I think if we are going for the people in Ahmedabad it will be far better to have a meetup offline.
I have some friends that are into this too so they would also like to join if time is convinient.
I think we should just start and people will join us, otherwise the group will just fizzle out like it did last time.
Regards,
Jayam.

Hi,

Sounds good to me. So, place and time? I think a weekend morning would be good. Thoughts?

I can arrange the place!! I am really excited to meet you guys… Let me know when can we meet. This Saturday?

Hi IM NEW DOES ANYONE WANNA BE MY STUDY BUDDY

Yes that would be great!! :smile:

I’ve got classes on Saturday soo…how about Sunday?

We can adjust the time on Saturday or I am fine with Sunday as well. It should be convenient for all.

1 Like

So let’s meet this Sat-Sun if every one is comfortable?

Sorry, I just show the message regarding our meet. We should plan in advance and take a vote for who is willing to meet this weekend. I will be available this Saturday 13th July. Anyone else interested?

Yes I’m in.

Hey guys ,
I am also from Gandhinagar and I just started this course and I am a budding ICT engineer in second year of college and I needed help in setting up my laptop’s GPU (it’s NVIDIA GTX1050) for running all the jyupter notebooks.Could you please help me out?