This is not happening when I run the Rossman notebook, only when I am running my own. I am not sure what I did wrong, at this juncture. I have imported the libraries and created the dataframes in the same way.
I think I figured this out. I was including the dependent variable in the list of continuous and categorial variables above. That, of course, doesn’t make sense. Thanks for anyone you gave this a thought!
if this ever happens again please try the following:
uninstalling all of:
And then install again. If you’re doing this inside a conda env, it might be easiest to create a new environment and start from scratch. Also, if you’re going to install with conda, run conda clean -tipsy to clean up conda caches before you start.