(Slow) Virtual Study Group: Karachi (Pakistan)

https://colab.research.google.com/drive/14GWhqn5MnxWwqeiVKbHhbwDr3FADBIdE?usp=sharing

take a look and see if you can help out

what I am looking for is just to transform the dataset

Iā€™m not sure I fully understand how to make that change in the notebook. I took a brief look just now. It doesnā€™t really seem to be whatā€™s covered in lesson 1, too, so I donā€™t have too many ideas on how to work with it. Sorry! Maybe when I know more in a few weeks?

yes, lets meet at the end of this week or probably next? We should communicate with another online platform such as slack.

1 Like

Hey, I am a student of Software Engineering here in Karachi. I would love to join you in this study group. I have just started first chapter. Also, I am just a beginner in Deep Learning.

1 Like

Hi Alex, this is Nayel Hashmi, currently doing my bachelorā€™s degree in Software Engineering. I would like to join the study group, would really appreciate a productive learning environment as I am new to deep learning.

1 Like

Iā€™m sending out invites to all for the study group slack that I just created. If anyone else wants to join, just send a message here (or in the 2020 thread) and Iā€™ll invite you. Thanks!

1 Like