Share your work here ✅

Hi everyone, I’ve just finished two classes of this course. I built a model to decode the baseball secret code of stealing. I know nothing about baseball but I watched Mark Rober’s youtube video:

I randomly generated a int number between 1 and 4 for 5 times. That int number will be 1, while the other int numbers from 1 to 4 will be 0. I transformed this into a colorbar plot. I catogarize these photos into steal and not steal based on one little secret. I tried to use photo classifier to identify which is which. I fine-tuned it for 10 times and the result is 100% accuracy!!

See if you know the secret.

I don’t know how baseball works either. But I’m Interested in what the secret is though :slightly_smiling_face:

To be a steal, the cell at the second to the top row must be “True” on the right of the top row that is also a “True”.

1 Like

Tried my own version of classifier by adding one more class instead of two as shown in fast ai lesson 1.

When I was doing this, the football Euro 2024 :soccer:was ongoing. Wanted to classify different players; Mbappe, Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe classifier