Setup problems: AWS

I’m really frustrated right now. Please, someone help. I’ve put hours in configuring AWS but now a success. Someone please jump in and help me

❯ bash setup_p2.sh
True

An error occurred (InstanceLimitExceeded) when calling the RunInstances operation: You have requested more instances (1) than your current instance limit of 0 allows for the specified instance type. Please visit http://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/ec2-request to request an adjustment to this limit.

An error occurred (MissingParameter) when calling the CreateTags operation: The request must contain the parameter resourceIdSet
Waiting for instance start...

Waiter InstanceRunning failed: Max attempts exceeded
usage: aws [options] <command> <subcommand> [<subcommand> ...] [parameters]
To see help text, you can run:

aws help
  aws <command> help
  aws <command> <subcommand> help
aws: error: argument --instance-id: expected one argument

An error occurred (MissingParameter) when calling the RebootInstances operation: The request must contain the parameter InstancesSet

All done. Find all you need to connect in the fast-ai-commands.txt file and to remove the stack call fast-ai-remove.sh
Connect to your instance: ssh -i /Users/abhimanyuaryan/.ssh/aws-key-fast-ai.pem ubuntu@None
bash setup_p2.sh  13.19s user 2.62s system 2% cpu 11:02.28 total

Thank you for this piece of information. It was really helpful and will help many more.Machine Learning Course in Chennai

Is There any Availability of a New and updated book ?

Very informative! I’m learning a lot of stuff from here. Keep sharing more. Click here.

for those getting the “ami-bc508adc does not exist” error when running setup_p2.sh, the new fastai image id for p2.xl is ami-951609ec

if you replace this in line 16 in setup_p2 it will run successfully

Hi,

I am also having the same issue regarding AWS setup and found the best answer from this site.

very informative thank you for sharing
Android App Development Course in Chennai

thanks Finally i found the solution in PHP Training in Chennai

Very Useful. Thanks For Sharing It.
AWS DevOps Training in Chennai