Salamander: AWS Spot Instances made easy

Its actually $0.25 for the low cost version for K80 in paperspace which is same as the “spot” instances tha t salamander provides ? No ? Isn’t that makes paperspace cheaper than salamander ?

@shahul i haven’t paid much attention to price changes over time. when Salamander launched last year the K80 price at Paperspace was $0.90/hour & they had no spot option. also, i recently heard Crestle had increased their prices to $2.40/hour. some info in this thread may be outdated

i think Salamander’s low prices may have caused Paperspace & GCP to invest more in low-cost options

Hi @ashtonsix I am taking my very first steps to get started on the ai course. I have been trying to launch the recommended server for sometime now to no avail. I might give paperspace a try next. Unfortunately, I had loaded a $100 credit on my salamander account. Since I was never able to start the server and thus did not use any compute or storage service, could my credit be refunded? Please let me know. I have uploaded a screenshot of dashboard which shows the details.