Resnet for Image Classification

I am working on the resnet-18 model on PyTorch. I have separate data in a folder. I want to load the dataset but I tried many options and failed. Can anyone provide some link or code where I can load separate data in PyTorch for further analysis?

Hi @Nehhar,

there is a chapter in Deep Learning for Coders that might be perfect for your plans: chapter 14 ResNet. ResNet-18 and ResNet-50 are built from scratch.

Cheers

Hello @JackByte. I tried all the steps. I am trying some images that I had taken while photography. Now how should I load the image in the dataset format or in a CSV file to execute further steps?

This is the error that I am getting :

All the images that I have here are in ‘jpg’ format

Hi @Nehhar,

you could choose what is more convenient for your

a) Create a folder “train” another folder “valid”, then add one folder with the class name for each class under each of them. Then you could use ImageDataLoaders.from_folder

e.g.

[Path(’/home/yizhang/.fastai/data/mnist_tiny/valid/7/9413.png’),
Path(’/home/yizhang/.fastai/data/mnist_tiny/train/7/9263.png’),
Path(’/home/yizhang/.fastai/data/mnist_tiny/valid/7/7565.png’)]

b) Create a csv with the columns “filename”, “class”, and “is_valid” and use ImageDataLoaders.from_csv

c) … Have a look at the other ImageDataLoaders.

1 Like

Thank you for the solution

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue.

myccpay account

Hello,
This topic has been solved so it’s not necessary to answer. If you have other questions you can ask.
so I’m going to ask @Kovacek separately for help.
I have been facing some issues with Myccpay. I logged into it once and used it. But later on, I was unable to log in it says “request failed” every time I try to log in. Can you please help me with that?
Thank You