PyTorch resources?

Hi!

I am very familiar with Keras, but so far I have not used PyTorch.

Can you recommend any particular resources (books, websites)?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Here is a great list for learning pytorch: https://github.com/bharathgs/Awesome-pytorch-list

5 Likes

I am doing this right now this guy also has a youtube serious he is awesome.

6 Likes

This one is great! It is straight to the point.

3 Likes

As a newcomer to PyTorch in early 2017, I started learning PyTorch using the official tutorials on the PyTorch website. Before PyTorch, I was using Keras and TensorFlow. I am pleased with the quality of the PyTorch introductory tutorials. I really get a lot out of it in one seating. My first tutorial is this one. I prefer simple tutorials that focus on nailing the basics right before moving forward and picking up other tutorials. less is more. :smiley: I learned a lesson; not to waste time by shooting in all directions. Stay focus if possible. Just my 2 cents.

If you prefer learning through video and a proper course, I recommend “Simple PyTorch Zero To All”. Originally, it’s a quick 3~4 day lecture by Sung Kim for HKUST students.

10 Likes

@username_not_found @fone @cedric @inkplay

Thanks everyone!

Recently fast.ai international fellow wrote a book on Pytorch , Deep Learning with Pytorch
All the pytorch code is available on this github repo.

2 Likes

I could’t find his Youtube series. Can you post the link to his youtube series? I only found the Korean version. His github is Awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

1 Like