- Follow fastai setup docs: https://course.fast.ai/start_gradient.html
- Select Gradient then Notebook
- Recommended Containers will display by default.
- Then the
Paperspace + Fast.Ai 2.0 (V4)container
- Select a machine (note that the free GPU machines are subject to GPU availability)
- Select a name for your notebook
- Then click on the button “Create Notebook+”
- Wait for your machine to be ready then click open and you should see a jupyter notebook home screen with
- Everything that is saved in the “storage” folder is persistent across all your notebooks.
- Advanced users only: To use the master branch of fastai, execute the following cell at the top of a notebook:
!pip install git+https://github.com/fastai/fastai2 !pip install git+https://github.com/fastai/fastcore