Part 2 Lesson 8 wiki

Heh - I had no idea! Thanks for teaching me something new today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please donā€™t tag me unless Iā€™m the only person that can answer your question (which isnā€™t the case here).

1 Like

Thanks! Would be useful to paste that into the wiki post at the top if you have a chance.

Maybe this was mentioned in a lecture and Iā€™ve missed it, but if you want to drop into pdb automatically every time an exception occurs, execute %pdb on (that is, you wonā€™t need to execute %debug to drop into the debugger).

15 Likes

thanks!

Guess they made it up there already.

Maybe create a separate thread for the problem? I am probably not going to run the code myself today. But if this problem remains in this thread it might get missed by others given the high volume in the thread.

We have used a modified renet 34 for this task. No specific segmentation architectures are used till now. I think.

I noticed this too, and put it on my ā€˜check/ask it laterā€™ list. Maybe @jeremy can chime on this one.

I thought pytorch + CUDA only worked in Linux or OSX because they dont have a Windowsā€¦

You could also try running docker on Windows and using Ubuntu then. However, i still donā€™t think it allows CUDA to be used on Windows.

Check out peterjc123 channel of PyTorch on Anaconda for Windows

1 Like

soumith channel? References please.

I installed PyTorch on Windows following this reddit post. The anaconda cloud package is this one.

Personally, I have used Rectlabel and it works quite well!

11 Likes

Sure thing, sorry. My tag was mainly for the vice versa thing :smiley:

Package Manager should be from Source (not conda).

This seems to be some python error on your end. The open_image function is expecting a string as can be seen in the notebook. If youā€™re following the notebook, clearly youā€™ve missed a step somewhere.

2018-03-20-173844_675x172_scrot

Just take a bit of your time, and try debugging on your own. Jeremy provided a lot of tips on how to do this yesterday. Might just be the case of pulling the string out from that dict, but this is something you need to figure out on your own.

4 Likes

Try removing it, and let us know what you find!

No apologies required - everyone has there own preferences around at-mentions, so Iā€™m just letting you know mine :slight_smile:

1 Like