Part 2 Lesson 14 Wiki

Thank you Jeremy and Rachel!

10 Likes

Thank you (@jeremy @rachel) for teaching, you guys are awesome for sharing all the materials!

2 Likes

From TW, thank you Jeremy and Rachel for this great course!

2 Likes

Thank you Jeremy and Rachel for this wonderful class!

1 Like

Thank you Jeremy and Rachel! Loved the class! Really appreciate what you guys are doing.

1 Like

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @jeremy and @rachel :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this amazing course!

4 Likes

Thank you Jeremy and Rachel for a very wonderful course.

1 Like

Love how Jeremy addresses the impostor syndrome. Itā€™s really motivational. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and motivations with us.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @rachel and @jeremy! This is the best course that I have attended. I hope to do something useful with all that you have taught us. Thank you once again for sharing your knowledge with us. Hope to connect with you someday. Bye!

2 Likes

I think that the checkerboard pattern is much less likely to appear in the output of the U-Net because youā€™re predicting 0s and 1s in the output mask (or the range 0 to c for multi-class segmentation), rather than trying to output an image with real pixel values. So you donā€™t need more complicated techniques like subpixel filters

1 Like

Thank you Rachel and Jeremy.

1 Like

Thank you @rachel and @jeremy for this course.

Congratulations to everyone for making it through. I hope to see and hear about all the great things you all make after taking this course!

1 Like

Sad that the course is ending :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Jeremy and Rachel for the amazing courseā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the great course!

Thanks a lot, Rachel and Jeremy!

Thank you so much @jeremy and @rachel for this course. Its one of the most practical and useful courses I have taken so far.

Thanks everyone ā€¦ And of Course Jeremy And Rachael ā€¦ It was an Awwwessomeeeeā€¦ journey with all of you guysā€¦ I mean seriously ā€¦ I have learnt so much in just few weeks than I would have in maybe yearsā€¦ I am blessed to have you all ā€¦ Thanks once againā€¦ :hugs::star_struck::smiley:

1 Like