Paperspace setup help

Hey @dillon, can you approve my request for fast.ai template in West coast? My login is evan.chanyiksan@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hey,

I’ve trouble with my paperspace machine setup.

I did follow the instructions from: https://github.com/reshamas/fastai_deeplearn_part1/blob/master/tools/paperspace.md
And everything worked fine to the start of the jupyter notebook. It’s running, but I’m not able to access it.

When using the url with my public ip and the token, I only get the error ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE.

How do I figure out what went wrong?
Thanks!

hi @dillon and @dkobran could you please approve my request for a fastai machine? My email starts with alanpog@
Thanks!

@alanpog Hey there, you’re all set! Sorry about the delay.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

Hi, here’s a referral code for a $10 credit. Happy training!

I40IPDS

(Please post if you use this, so others know it’s no longer valid. Thanks.)

@dillon Hi im from India. I opted for a fast.ai machine. Neither my jupyter notebook is opening in browser console nor am i being able to do ssh to my machine. Please help @all. My email is sohamdats1@

I’ve requested a fast.ai template on the AMS1 center. @dillon and @dkobran could you approve the request? My email is nishantshankar226@
Thanks a lot!

@nish1 Looks like someone beat me to it! Take care.

Hey @dillon @dkobran, could I get access to a fast.ai machine in the west coast? I put in a request recently. My email starts with daniel.brunelle
Thank you!

@djbrunelle You’re all set!

@dkobran can you approve my request for a fast.ai machine? My emails starts with dbnajafi.

Dear acosta,

thanks for the referral code – I have used it. Much appreciated!

Hi dkobran,

I put in a request regarding a machine on the west coast as well, email starting with “tom.”. Could you have a look at it?

BTW, appreciate that you respond to these forum posts and fasttrack the process. Thanks.

Since the FASTAI15 code doesn’t work anymore, here is my referal link:

so the code is: NJIESNN

This gives you (and me) at least 10$. You can also apply for a 15% discount if you are a student. hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey @dkobran I’d like to get access to a fast.ai machine in the east coast. Could you please approve my request? My email starts with carmoadriano. Thanks!

@adriano08 All set!

@scribe We have a ton of people with emails starting with “tom” – can you DM me your email? We process regularly so you might have been invited by now. Thanks!!

Hey @dkobran I’d like to get access to a fast.ai machine in the west coast. Could you please approve my request? My email starts with dbnajafi. Thanks!

@dnajafi All set!

Hi @dkobran I would like to get access to a fast.ai machine on the West coast. My email starts with kiem.nguyen. Could you please approve my request? Thank you very much.