OSError: cannot identify image file PosixPath ('/home/jupyter/flowers/all_flowers_images/dandelion_1053.jpg')

I’m using my own flower dataset. Here is my computing setup:
GCP INSTANCE COMMANDS:
export ZONE=us-west2-b
export IMAGE_FAMILY=pytorch-latest-gpu
export INSTANCE_TYPE=n1-highmem-8
export INSTANCE_NAME=my-fastai-instance
export ACCELERATOR_TYPE=type=nvidia-tesla-p4,count=1

gcloud compute instances create $INSTANCE_NAME --zone=$ZONE --image-family=$IMAGE_FAMILY --image-project=deeplearning-platform-release --maintenance-policy=TERMINATE --accelerator=$ACCELERATOR_TYPE --machine-type=$INSTANCE_TYPE --boot-disk-size=200GB --metadata=“install-nvidia-driver=True” --preemptible

gcloud compute ssh --zone=$ZONE jupyter@$INSTANCE_NAME – -L 8080:localhost:8080

After my initial error, I reduced the size of the dataset from 4,326 images to 611 images and received a similar error. Next, I adjusted the size of the images in the dandelion label to be comparable in size to the other labels (167 images to 100). I was able to run resnet34 successfully. However, I could not get resnet50 to run. Here are my tracebacks:

By simply removing the offending image files one by one and rerunning Lesson 1, we achieved error-free execution (we only had to remove 3 images files out of a dataset containing 4,326 image files). We have yet to investigate what possibly could be wrong with the 3 image files.