Happy weekend. Would anyone be interested in forming an IN-PERSON study group in Singapore for fast.ai Live—the new version of the International Fellowship 2018?
I guess many here are super excited for the upcoming International Fellowship Live stream of the new DL Part 1 v3 course. I figured that some of you (and also me) would probably benefit from forming small study groups of 5 people. I think groups of up to 5 people would be an appropriate size.
I plan to organize weekly meetups to:
- clarify questions that many will be too shy to ask directly in the live stream
- review the course material
- be a good way to help each other with assignments / projects to use what we learned
- discussion of Deep Learning topics that are specific to our region
- join and discuss Kaggle competitions together
- …or anything you think will be useful to you and your fellow students.
- Time: Saturday, 10 AM SGT/GMT+8
- Schedule (calendar): Doodle
We can decide to meetup on other suitable time if anyone thinks so. We’ll see how to organize the groups.
Feel free to post here to connect with others in Singapore physically to organize study sessions.
Updated on 2018-10-15:
I created a Slack group. If you haven’t joined the Slack group yet, please join through this invite link.
I created a poll to find out the most suitable time for the study sessions. Please vote.
Note: this is a wiki thread, which means you can edit this post. Feel free to edit it in whatever way you and your fellow students decide is most helpful.