Nbdev_pypi issues

I am having a number of issues with nbdev_pypi.

1. When I run nbdev_pypi it asks for username and password, even though I have a token in the token file. Should it be using that? I also have the info in the .pypirc in the Windows home directory.

2. When I enter the username manually I get all this stuff, what is this all about?

WARNING Error getting password from keyring
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/ruperty/anaconda3/envs/dev39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twine/auth.py”, line 74, in
get_password_from_keyring
return cast(str, keyring.get_password(system, username))
File “/home/ruperty/anaconda3/envs/dev39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/keyring/core.py”, line 55, in
get_password
return get_keyring().get_password(service_name, username)
File “/home/ruperty/anaconda3/envs/dev39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/keyring/backends/fail.py”, line 25, in
get_password
raise NoKeyringError(msg)
keyring.errors.NoKeyringError: No recommended backend was available. Install a recommended 3rd party backend
package; or, install the keyrings.alt package if you want to use the non-recommended backends. See
keyring · PyPI for details.
Enter your password:

1. When I enter the password manually I get this. In other words it hasn’t updated the version number from settings.ini. Shouldn’t nbdev_pypi be updating the number automatically?

WARNING Error during upload. Retry with the --verbose option for more details.
ERROR HTTPError: 400 Bad Request from upload.pypi.org · PyPI
File already exists. See Help · PyPI for more information.

If I update the number manually I can get the project released successfully.

I believe the nbdev related release command is the only one that increases the version number. I always just do this manually