Hi, so I’ve seen advice from Radek on this post sharing about NB commands and tips/tricks, which was really cool. Namely (I quote):
- doc(…) - show the documentation for a given function or object
- append/prepend a given function or object with ?? eg ??cnn_learner or cnn_learner?? for documentation
- Along with doc the ‘??’ Appended or prepended for documentation
- Shift tab -for the parameter list
- Hovering over the method name gives you the parameter list too.
- With doc if you are not seeing a link to the source code you are probably missing nbdev installation
The problem is, while this works on Colab, nothing appears no matter which of the above I do on Paperspace gradient. Neither doc(…) nor ?/?? appended/prepended. Let alone shift-tab nor hover. The only thing that works is help(…).
Is there anyway I can make the above functions work in Paperspace gradient?